As we are growing rapidly, we are continuously looking for experienced hardware engineers to join our team in Tampere or Espoo.
As an EMC Design Engineer, you work as a technical expert with the ability to consult our customers and internal projects with layout or schematics-related questions.
In order to succeed in the EMC Desing engineer full-time position, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in hardware development
- 3+ years of experience in designing and testing wireless hardware
- Understanding of complex EMC/EMI and interoperability challenges and how to solve them
- Simulation tool experience from HFSS, SI Wave, or Hyperlynx is advance
- Positive, proactive, and results-oriented personality
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Willingness to learn new things
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other language skills are a plus
In this role you will do:
- EMC design in our customer projects as well as our internal projects
- Test and debug issues in our EMC lab
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate with component suppliers and other stakeholders
What we offer:
- You will be supported by our EMC experts and involved in exciting projects
- Independent and challenging role in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to work with customers around the world
- A relaxing and friendly working environment in our Tampere office
If we are a match for You, Apply now !
This position is full-time and permanent and will be filled as soon as we find the right match. The location for this position is Tampere, but we also offer possibilities for remote work.