As we are growing rapidly, we are continuously looking for experienced hardware engineers to join our team in Tampere or Espoo.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you work as a technical expert with the ability to consult our customers and internal projects with layout or schematics-related questions.
In order to succeed in the Electronics Desing engineer full-time position, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in hardware development and a proven track record of executing design tasks
- 3+ years of experience in designing and testing wireless hardware
- Experience with PCB layout tools like Altium and/or other electronics design tools
- Positive, proactive, and results-oriented personality
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Willingness to learn new things
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other language skills are a plus
In this role you will do:
- Electronics design in our customer projects as well as our internal projects
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Do component selection and purchase
- Communicate with component suppliers and other stakeholders
What we offer:
- You will be supported by our electronics experts and involved in exciting projects
- Independent and challenging role in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to work with customers around the world
- A relaxing and friendly working environment in our Espoo or Tampere office
If we are a match for You, Apply now !
This position is full-time and permanent and will be filled as soon as we find the right match. The location for this position is Espoo or Tampere, but we also offer possibilities for remote work.